Our Advice Service aims to give clients all the information, guidance and support they may need to make informed choices about living independently. We can also help to make sure they get the right support from other agencies and that they are accessing all the financial support they are entitled to.
- Providing independent, timely and relevant advice and support to enable clients to stay independent at home.
- Housing Options advice
- Assistance with form filling
- Grant/funding applications
- Signposting/referrals to other relevant services/organisations.
- Providing independent, timely and relevant advice and support to people to enable them to understand their options in relation to major adaptations and repairs.
- Home visit to understand the individual’s needs and technical specifications of any work required
- Advice and support on how to get works completed
- Referral to trusted contractors who can complete the work
- Referrals and signposting to other relevant services/organisations